FREE SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT FOR A SALES POSITION
Is Your Definition of Success Strong Enough to
Hire Great Talent for a Sales Role?
The number one reason hiring fails is:
the lack of an accurate definition of work
Recruiting great sales professionals is:
one of the most difficult hires for most companies
Combine these two factors together and you have:
A recipe for disaster in one of your most critical roles - SALES
Raise Your ACCURACY in Hiring GREAT SALES PROFESSIONALS
Human Resource processes fail due to:
The lack of an accurate definition of work that is tied to company, departmental, and team objectives.
The traditional job description is WORTHLESS as a tool for:
- finding top talent
- measuring capability
- predicting performance
It's a necessary tool for regulatory and compliance requirements, but is not useful as a tool for acquiring talent, managing talent, and measuring talent.
The FREE Sales Success Factor Snapshot is a one-hour consultative discussion with you a member of our team to build a one-page Success Factor Snapshot.
We're celebrating the launch of our new Sales Recruiting Division by offering to hiring executives and managers the opportunity to have us develop an accurate definition of success to enable hiring top talent for their sales team.
We'll help you build a powerful document (we call a SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT) that solves these 3 typical hiring frustrations:
- Provides the foundation for sourcing the candidate and where you'll have to fish.
- Provide the basis for structuring your interview process and candidate assessment.
- Provide you with a roadmap to on-boarding the person you hire and on-going performance management.
Through this simple tool, thousands of companies worldwide have dramatically improved their success in hiring outstanding sales professionals.
Barry Deutsch and Brad Remillard have done extensive research regarding hiring accuracy, publishing an award-winning book on the subject titled You're NOT the Person I Hired, and taught the best practice steps in hiring great sales professionals to over 30,000 executives and managers on an international scale.
Impact of a FREE Success Factor Snapshot for a Sales Professional
Once we've helped you to create a Success Factor Snapshot for your open sales position, you'll have a powerful tool to find, hire, and manage a great sales professional. You'll have a "template" to guide the development of other Success Factor Snapshots throughout your organization.
You'll see the following benefits from using an excellent Success Factor Snapshot instead of a traditional worthless job description:
- Productivity in your sales department will improve and profits will increase
- Execution of sales objectives will improve and your sales team's ability to deliver results will increase
- Employee satisfaction among the sales team will rise and the passion/excitement of being part of your company will increase
- You'll attract outstanding sales professionals more easily and win the war for sales talent against your competitors
- Retention of top performing sales professionals will SOAR and you'll find your company being considered one of the "BEST PLACES TO WORK."
These are but a few of the benefits that will come from starting to use Success Factor Snapshots in defining expectations for the members of your sales team - rather than using a traditional job description.
Why wait another minute and continue to endure hiring mistakes and mediocre performance among your team members?
Request your FREE Sales Success Factor Snapshot NOW