Leveraging The Power Of LinkedIn
To Find Great Sales Professionals
August 26, 2010
11 AM - Noon PST
Hundreds of recruiters, HR professionals, interim firms, and hiring managers are searching LinkedIn
at this very minute desperately trying to find YOU.
Only one question should come to your mind right now.
"Will they look at my profile and call me?"
If you thought anything other than, "YES, ABSOLUTELY," one thing is certain -
you will be in a job search much longer than you should be.
Sorry, but that is an absolute fact.
Special OFFER To ONLY The First 10 Sign Ups.
A FREE LinkedIn Profile Assessement
Obviously, I can't do this for everyone that attends the webinar.
I will personally conduct a complete assessment of your LinkedIn Profile
This is valued at over $300
This is strictly limited to the first 10 sign ups ONLY. No Exceptions.
I apologize in advance to number 11.
Change just one thing on your profile and the calls will start. Really just this one thing.
How is your current LinkedIn profile working for you?
How this webinar will help you find a job?
- Discover the hands down number one reason recruiters view your proflle and never call you.
- Learn the most important item missing from 90% of all profiles.
- Learn how recruiters conduct searches using LinkedIn.
- Learn what recruiters look for on your profile.
- Make your profile present you as the expert in your field.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to find company contacts.
- Rapidly increase your number of contacts.
- Find the contacts in the companies on your target list.
- Target your resume to the hiring authority, not the HR stack.
- Learn what makes a great profile and what makes your profile only fair.
Building a great (not average or fair) profile
is the KEY to LinkedIn.
You will start getting interviews and your next job.
So you think you can just ignore LinkedIn in your job search?
Here are some facts about LinkedIn:
- Most recruiters begin the process of identifying potential candidates using LinkedIn.
- 90% of people rate their profile as fair, not even good.
- If your resume was "fair," how many call backs do you think you would get?
- For my last three placements, all of the candidates came directly from LinkedIn.
- Three of my clients have hired mid-level professionals in the last 6 months. All were from LinkedIn.
- More executive level candidates are now found on LinkedIn than many of the job boards.
- More and more HR professionals, interim firms, and hiring managers start the search for candidates using LinkedIn before they place an ad.
- LinkedIn now has over 45 million people for recruiters, HR, hiring authorities, and interim firms to choose from.
- If your profile is just "fair" you will end up in the "B" pile. Just the same if your resume was "fair." There are just too many other people to choose from.
No job seeker can avoid LinkedIn. You should embrace it and use it to your advantage.
The purpose of this webinar is to teach you how to embrace LinkedIn and use it to its fullest capabilities.
If your profile is just "fair," we will show you how to make it not just "good" but "compelling."
If your profile is just "fair," we will show you how to make you the expert in your field.
If your profile is just "fair," we will show you how to ensure you get the call from the recruiter or HR.
Here is what you will receive:
Access to the live webinar.
All of the PowerPoint slides used in the webinar.
A complete audio recording of the webinar.
Listen to it over and over again until your profile is outstanding.
Value Package. This is a comprehensive package, participate in the webinar event, download the PowerPoint slides and the audio from the webinar. Price $99.95.
Bonus Offer: The first 25 people to register for the webinar will receive a complimentary 8-point assessment of your company's effectiveness in using LinkedIn to recruit sales professionals. Most companies invest at least $2,500 for an assessment of their sourcing/recruiting process