Let’s continue down this path of Employee Engagement. Here are a few additional articles you might want to read regarding employee engagement:
- Provide Employee Recognition Through The Social Network (lockergnome.com)
- Is Your Grass Greener May 2010 (slideshare.net)
- The Current State Of Company Loyalty and Employee Engagement (slideshare.net)
- 3 Reasons Why Employee Engagement is a Scam (AuthenticOrganizations.com)
- Recommended: How Can HR Help Drive Up Employee Engagement? @ StumbleUpon (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Social Media: An Employee Engagement Project (socialmediatoday.com)
- Employee Engagement (punkrockhr.com)
- Daily Engagement: Baseline Data and Goal Setting (myventurepad.com)
- Craig Newmark: Getting serious about giving rank and file more power (huffingtonpost.com)
- Getting serious about giving rank and file more power (cnewmark.com)
We talk extensively about Employee Engagement in our Vistage Group Presentation “You’re the Person I Want To Keep”. Our experience over the last decade is that very few companies actively implement programs, activities, and process to embed employee engagement into the fabric of their organizations.
If you don’t start doing it NOW – what’s the risk as the economy starts to improve and more employees start to look to see if the “grass is greener” somewhere else?